Belgium striker Divock has denied he will join Liverpool in the January transfer window after quotes emerged attributed to the 19 year old suggested he was ready to cut-short his loan spell at Lille.
Origi joined the Reds during the summer but returned to the Ligue 1 side on a season-long loan where he has netted three league goals in 11 games.
But amid Liverpool's problems in attack following the summer departure of Luis Suarez, Origi has been linked with an early return to Anfield to help cure Brendan Rodgers' attacking headache.
The youngster reportedly said earlier this week - ahead of Belgium's European Championship qualifier against Wales - that he was ready to start his Liverpool career from the January transfer window.
However, the hotly-tipped striker has backed down from those claims and has committed to Lille until the end of the season, when he will join up with the Premier League giants.
"Hi guys, I just wanted to clarify after today's (Friday's) press reports that I will continue to give my all & 100% for Lille over the coming months, and I am very much looking forward to joining Liverpool from next season," Origi wrote on Twitter.
Mario Balotelli, Fabio Borini and Rickie Lambert's struggles this season have led to suggestions Rodgers could look to bring Origi back to Merseyside.
The Northern Irish boss has kept a constant eye on Origi this season and the forward admits he is in constant contact with the Liverpool manager and is relishing his permanent move to English football.
"Brendan Rodgers is in contact," he said. "That makes me feel very good and wanted. Also the medical staff, they stay in touch for the same reason, telling me they are looking forward to me coming to the club.
"I can't wait to be playing in the Premier League because I can now see that it will suit me better. I think there are good things waiting for me with Liverpool."