Click Here to know Where to Watch the Sunday's race of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso was the fastest during the qualifying of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix at the Circuit de Monaco.
Where to Watch Live
The third free practice begins at 10am BST, while the qualifying session starts at 1pm BST. Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports F1 HD will provide live coverage of both events in the UK.
Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website.
Alonso managed to beat Lewis Hamilton in the second session of the rain-interrupted qualifying session after the Mercedes driver was the fastest during Free Practice 1. The Spaniard clocked a time of 1:18.482s and was 0.419s ahead of the British driver.
Hamilton has won four out of the first five races and the Mercedes driver is eyeing a fifth win of this season. However, Alonso made a comeback on the first day of the Monaco Grand Prix as he managed to take the lead, despite the second practice session being stopped in the middle due to rain.
Defending champion and Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel was third with a time of 1:19.017s, while Toro Rosso's was fifth after the end of Thursday's session. Hamilton's Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg and Alonso's Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen failed to finish in the top 10 as they were at the 20th and 22nd spots respectively.
Top 10 Results of Second Practice Session from Circuit de Monaco:
1. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 1:18.482s
2. Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes 1:18.901s
3. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:19.017s
4. Jean-Eric Vergne (Fra) Toro Rosso 1:19.351s
5. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:19.421s
6. Sergio Perez (Mex) Force India 1:19.668s
7. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Force India 1:19.712s
8. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren 1:19.721s
9. Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Red Bull 1:19.779s
10. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1:20.230s