Electronic Arts recently announced the second update for Fifa 16, which is now available for PCs. The Canada-based company said that gamers on Xbox One and PlayStation will receive the update on a later date.
The new patch addresses multiple problems that were encountered with the Fifa Ultimate Team (FUT) feature. The full list of issues resolved and the enhancements incorporated are as follows:
General issues addressed
- Issues with goalkeeper rushing, positioning fixed and overall artificial intelligence enhanced.
- Gamers would notice improved overall goalkeeping skills.
- Player wage aspect Career Mode addressed and made more accurate.
- Fixed issues with respect to referee clashes.
- Problems with Virtual Pro leaderboards addressed.
- Fixed issues that resulted in referees incorrectly declaring goals.
- Fifa trainer functionality has been fine tuned.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums fixed.
FUT-specific issues corrected include:
- Players belonging to EA Sports Football Club Shared Squads not displayed in multiple menus fixed.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining to previous price settings fixed.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable resolved.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit resolved.
- Problems with assigning names, to favourite clubs by returning players addressed.
- Controller getting disconnected in FUT mode fixed.
[Source: EA Sports]
With issues plaguing FUT-draft now seemingly resolved, players can pick legends or star performers more easily using the feature. Click here for tips on drafting the best players to your dream team using the Fifa Ultimate Team feature.