EA Sports' Fifa 16 was released to Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3 users on 22 September and the latest edition of the game comes with an built-in feature called the Fifa Ultimate Team draft (FUT Draft). This allows gamers to improve their core FUT team, with an additional team that you can build from a series of randomly drafted players, including legends.
Below is a guide that will help you in drafting high-rated players and legends, into the Fifa Ultimate Team.
Vital tips on drafting the best footballers using the FUT draft feature
- Upon launching the FUT draft mode, players are offered customised tokens, for use both in single-player as well as online games.
- After token are issued, select the desired level of difficulty. It is recommended to choose medium difficulty, as a higher level naturally leads to difficulty in completing all four games (within the series).
- Select your desired on-field player formation. Ideally, the 4-3-3 combination is said to be optimum when compared to other formations.
- Select the footballer to captain your Fifa Ultimate Team, out of 5 players. Choose players from the same nationality/league as that of your captain to build-up good on-field chemistry between players. You should notice the level of chemistry in green, yellow and red-coloured lines respectively, with Red indicating worst, yellow average and green the best chemistry between the captain and players.
- Select players and add them to your Ultimate Team, along with reserve players and substitutes. Ensure that you also select these players by keeping player chemistry as the parameter.
- Pay to pick the best players, assess strengths/weaknesses of individual players.
- Complete your dream team, by following Steps 1-6, by using FUT draft.
- Enter the game and check-out the team's on-field performance.