Flappy Bird is a bewilderingly popular mobile game that has become a worldwide sensation. In it you tap the screen to flap the bird, raising or lowering it between gaps in a series of suspiciously familiar pipes.
Its challenge is basic, its rewards few and its charms non-existent. To succeed at Flappy Bird is to succeed in the constant monotonous repetition of a simple tapping act. Players around the world are losing hours to the free game, constantly striving to beat their high score.
Here are some cheats for the iOS and Android versions of the game so you can cheapen an already cheap experience. Enjoy!
Warning: we are not responsible for any damages or errors which occur on your device or on the game itself. Do this at your own risk.
Android Hacking Tool
1. You need to gain root access over your Android device before any hacking tool can be used.
2. Install an app called Root Explorer from the Play Store.
3. Install ES File Explorer File Manager app from the Play Store as well.
4. If Flappy Birds is installed on your device, uninstall then reinstall it afterwards for a clean copy.
5. Enable Root Explorer app you've downloaded earlier.
6. Launch the ES File Explorer File Manager then select Tools.
7. Go to the root file directory "/device".
8. Select the "data" folder then select the "data" folder inside the first one.
9. Look for the folder for Flappy Birds app. You need search it by typing "flappy", then open it.
10. Open the "shared_prefs" and "FlappyBird.xml".
11. Now select the ES Note Editor when prompted, then click on edit, located at the upper left part.
12. Change the score value of whatever number you wish to be the high score for your Flappy Bird!
iOS Hacking Tool
Hacking tool for iOS devices to get high scores DOES NOT require any jailbreaking methods.
1. Double check if Flappy Birds app isn't open or running in the background.
3. You need to download one of the following modified "atlas.txt" files:
a. For passing through pipes: http://cl.ly/TdsF/download/atlas.txt
b. Change pipes into little lines: http://cl.ly/TdJy/download/atlas.txt
4. Launch the iExplorer on your devices. You can buy it or simply continue with demo.
5. Now connect your iOS device to your computer then change the icon view to thumbnail mode.
6. Go back to your iExplorer then look for your apps for "flap.app" then open it.
7. Drag the new "atlast.txt" file which you've downloaded earlier into the iExplorer screen with all the other thumbnails.
8. Replace the file once prompted and then play the game!