The show creator of HBO's fantasy series Game of Thrones Season 4 loves to shock fans every now and then. GOT Season 4 Episode 8 was no different.
Apparently, the gruesome fight sequence between the Mountain and the Red Viper left almost all the viewers in shocked disbelief.
The fans of the series loved it when Prince Oberyn (the Red Viper) almost killed the Mountain but they also slammed his overconfidence, which flipped the game upside down.
The Mountain crushed Oberyn's head like an overtly ripened pumpkin marking the sad ending of Oberyn's journey in the fantasy series.
Brutal killings and Game of Thrones have been synonymous since the first season when Lord Star was beheaded before his daughters, Sansa and Arya.
The show also created controversy when Drago killed Daenerys Targaryen's brother Viserys by pouring boiling gold on his head.
The season 4 of the fantasy series is not only famous for their cliff-hanger endings but also for the power-packed dialogues, which determined the story's interesting twists.
IBTimes UK lists out some of those game-changer quotes
1. "I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores!" — Tyrion Lannister
2. "I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder and I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat." — Tyrion Lannister
3. "Laughing at another person's misery was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else." — Tyrion Lannister
4. "Trial by combat, deciding a man's guilt or innocence in the eyes of the gods by having two other men hack each other to pieces. It tells you something about the gods." — Tyrion Lannister
5. "People die at their dinner tables. They die in their beds. They die squatting over their chamber pots. Everybody dies sooner or later. And don't worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life for as long as it lasts." — Petyr Baelish aka the Little Finger
6. "Tell your father I'm here. And tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts." — Oberyn Martell
7. Tyrion: "You're the golden son. You can kill a king, lose a hand, f--k your own sister, you'll always be the golden son."
Jaime: "Careful, I'm the last friend you've got."
8. " Elia Martell of Dorne, You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children" -- Oberyn Martell
9. "You gave me those drops and told me to pour them into Jon's wine, you told me to write to a letter to Cat, tell her that it was the Lannisters. " Lysa Arryn
10. "Whoever dies last, be a good lad and burn the rest of us. Once I'm done with this world, I don't want to come back."-- Eddison of the Night's Watch