We have noticed you are using an ad blocker
To continue providing news and award winning journalism, we rely on advertising revenue.
To continue reading, please turn off your ad blocker or whitelist us.
A new invisible cars glitch has reportedly surfaced online in GTA 5, which allows you to drive an invisible car all around Los Santos.
In order for this glitch to work you need to earn some wanted level in GTA Online (invite only session) and let the police kill you.
Tip: Make sure that you remain in your vehicle until you get killed by the cops.
Here is how you do it:
- Try getting a four star wanted level and play the waiting game from inside your car while the cops shoot at you from all sides.
- Your car's windshield has to breakaway after some time, and then it takes just a couple of bullets to get killed.
- The moment you die, you will receive a message notifying you that your car has been impounded.
- Right at this moment, hit the Xbox button and sign out of your profile. The same process applies to PS3 consoles as well wherein you sign out of PlayStation network.
- When you see the status on the right-hand side that the single-player mode is loading, you need to sign back into the Xbox Live profile. Note: The same steps work on PS3.
- This step should invariably take you to the game's prologue. Now hit the Sub button and go to Online and create an Invite Only session.
- Now you re-enter GTA Online and the invisible car glitch kicks in. This glitch enables you to do some crazy stuff and have some fun with friends.
Note: The invisible car glitch will work only in current session or until you get killed. So, you need to repeat the steps if you quit the game without saving your status.