Rockstar Games has apparently patched up almost all existing unlimited money and RP glitches in GTA 5 Online with the release of the 1.13 update, followed by some hot fix updates.
Nevertheless, discerning GTA 5 gamers and tipsters have been finding new ways to make quick money in the online version.
Consequently, a new unlimited money trick has been unearthed to make fast money in GTA Online without the use of any glitches, after the 1.13 Patch release.
This trick does not make use of any car duplication glitch or in-game glitch that requires you to keep selling a car at the Los Santos Customs (LSC).
The procedure to make this trick work is rather very simple and requires you to find an armoured truck and follow the instructions given below:
- Tip #1: You can find an armoured truck on your mini map, if it is somewhere close to your location.
- Once you have found the armoured truck, just drive your car to its location and park it right in front of it, blocking its way on the road.
- Wait until the armoured truck comes to a standstill and then go to Online > Options and change your spawn location to last location.
- Now you need to simply host a job from either Rockstar Verified Jobs or one of your favourite bookmarked jobs. For instance, you can choose Deathmatches and select Duck Hunt as your job.
- Once you have re-spawned at the same location in GTA Online (when the job mission is still active), you need to quickly exit the job session and log back into the online game.
- Tip #2: Do not blow the armoured truck when there are other public vehicles parked behind it, as this could trigger multiple explosions and kill you instantly. Instead wait for the truck to leave the traffic signal and move ahead a bit.
- Wait until the armoured truck re-spawns close to your location. Then get your car behind the truck and throw a sticky bomb at its rear door (see the video).
- Let the truck get ahead of other vehicles and when it is free from traffic disturbances, just blow it up with your remote.
Once the bomb is detonated, a stock pile of cash will fall off on the road. It's all yours... and you can pick it up without raising any wanted level (provided you do this when cops are not watching you or patrolling the road near you).
- Now hit the D-Pad and revert to single-player character by leaving the online session and logging back into story mode.
- Then hit Start and choose Invite Only Session. Look out for the armoured truck which should spawn nearby to your location.
Rinse and repeat the process to become a quick millionaire in GTA Online without the risk of being banned or placed in the cheater pool lobby by Rockstar.