Avid GTA 5 gamers are in for some exciting news, as renowned YouTuber DomisLive (aka Dom) has revealed some fresh details about the forthcoming Casino opening and Gambling DLC, in his latest gameplay video for GTA Online.
The news about Gambling DLC is making waves on the internet with due credit to prolific GTA 5 tipster, Funmw2, who has recently tweeted that the upcoming DLC will feature Gambling functions like casino, lottery and car betting such as pink-slips in GTA Online, and that the DLC is likely to be released in the coming months.
The gameplay info pertaining to Casino and Gambling DLC has been obtained from the leaked game code (see the tweet above) found in 1.21 update for GTA Online.
As Dom admits, the Gambling DLC could introduce a whole new level of gameplay experience in GTA Online with Poker, pink-slip betting and more.
With Heists DLC coming out recently, the source code seems to have finally come to fruition as the missing components are being assembled in instalments through DLC releases.
In related news, the same YouTuber reveals some interesting tips on how to do the Gas Mask glitch and play as a cop in Free Roam mode in GTA Online.
First up, let's take a look at how to wear the Gas Mask without the complete suit in GTA Online:
- Go to the nearest PONSONBYS clothing store in GTA Online and look for the suit that comes with the Gas Mask.
- Next, you need to create a custom outfit that you would like to wear along with the Gas Mask. Note: If you are wearing some sunglasses or a hat, those things would be seen through the Gas Mask when you wear it.
- In order to make this glitch work, you will need a soda machine, which you can find at some convenience store or at the Ferris Wheels in GTA Online.
- With your Gas Mask on your face, you need to stand in front of the soda machine and purchase a can of soda. Then you need to drink the soda and once you empty the can and throw it away, your hood will come off and reveal the Gas Mask.
- At this moment, go to inventory settings and then change your outfit to the custom outfit, which you would like to wear along with the Gas Mask.
- Then quickly switch back to the original Gas Mask suit and the hood will be covering your head once again. Now drink another can of soda and once the hood comes off, quickly change back to your custom outfit and voila... you can now wear any outfit with the Gas Mask without restrictions.
It is not yet clear why the game does not permit us to purchase the standalone Gas Mask without the hooded suit in GTA Online. However, this glitch should get the job done and serve the purpose for the time being, until Rockstar rolls out an update or a patch for the issue.