Full-time: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool
- Liverpool successfully avenge Carabao Cup third-round defeat and move up to fifth in the Premier League table by holding on to win second meeting in five days against Leicester at the King Power Stadium
- Mohamed Salah quickly atones for glaring miss by heading home Philippe Coutinho's cross at the back post
- Coutinho scores a brilliant free-kick after Wilfred Ndidi brings down Alberto Moreno
- Shinji Okazaki reduces the deficit in controversial circumstances on the stroke of half-time after seeing an earlier effort ruled out for offside
- Jordan Henderson provides sucker punch after Harry Maguire is caught in possession upfield
- Jamie Vardy heads in from close range after substitute Demarai Gray's effort is parried by Simon Mignolet
- Mignolet makes up for fouling Vardy by saving his powerful penalty attempt
That is all we have time for today, thanks for following along. IBTimes UK will be back on Monday night to bring you live coverage of Arsenal's clash with West Brom at the Emirates Stadium.
Until then, it's goodbye.
Leicester will rue Vardy's penalty miss as they sit 16th, outside the relegation zone on goal difference only. The Foxes pay a visit to fellow strugglers Bournemouth next Saturday.
A thrilling but nervy victory for Liverpool ends a four-match winless run across all competitions and halts their wretched recent run of form at the King Power Stadium.
Klopp's side rise to fifth in the table and face a long Champions League trip to Spartak Moscow next before going to Newcastle on Sunday.
Leicester 2-3 Liverpool
After a period of deliberation from the referee, Oxlade-Chamberlain is penalised for a high boot on Iheanacho.
Gomez clears the free-kick and the final whistle blows as Schmeichel, up for the last-ditch set-piece, tries to put the ball back into the penalty area.
Slimani wins the flick-on but Milner is there to hook the ball into touch. Simpson's disappointing cross is blocked by Henderson.
Vardy goes in late on Moreno and picks up a booking.
Five minutes of added time for Leicester to rescue a point.
The ball falls nicely for Gray after a long throw-in from Chilwell, but he is prevented from shooting under pressure from Salah as Maguire is whistled for climbing on Henderson.
James Milner, who came on for Can a little bit earlier, sustains a knock during a coming together with Maguire.
Oxlade-Chamberlain tees up Wijnaldum for a shot that is driven wide.
Ndidi sees a shot blocked and Slimani heads wide from a pinpoint Vardy cross. It would not have counted anyway as Morgan is penalised for a push on Matip at the front post.
Sturridge lets fly with another effort that is pushed away by Schmeichel. Less than 10 minutes remain of this breathless Saturday evening encounter in the East Midlands.
Oxlade-Chamberlain replaces Coutinho and Albrighton makes way for Slimani.
Sturridge skips past Maguire and curls a shot narrowly wide. Oxlade-Chamberlain is about to come on for Liverpool.
Leicester denied a second penalty in quick succession as Can blocks Gray's right-wing cross with his arm. That looked nailed on.
With just over 15 minutes left to find an equaliser, Leicester send on Kelechi Iheanacho. As usual, Okazaki does not last the 90 minutes.
Mignolet brings down Vardy but makes up for that mistake by repelling his powerful effort from 12 yards.
What a game this has turned into.
Penalty to Leicester
As you were at the King Power after two goals in the space of 90 seconds.
Henderson finishes a three-on-two at one end after Maguire is caught in possession upfield before Vardy heads in from close range after Gray's effort is parried by Mignolet.
Goal: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool (Jamie Vardy)
Goal: Leicester 1-3 Liverpool (Jordan Henderson)
Sturridge plays a lovely cross-field ball to Can, who comes forward and is eventually stopped by Simpson.
Chilwell and King both blocks attempts from Salah.
Sturridge for Firmino is Klopp's first change of the match.