After being open for purchase through official channels in countries like US and India, Microsoft's recent Lumia 640 XL can now be purchased through Microsoft's official brick-and-mortar stores in Canada.
According to a MobileSyrup report, that quotes an official Microsoft listing, potential buyers of the affordable Lumia 640 XL can check out the Redmond-based company's Edmonton retail store in Canada to purchase the smartphone.
Buyers can navigate to Microsoft's online portal to obtain location co-ordinates of the Canadian retail store that has currently opened purchase of Lumia 640 XL.
Microsoft's Canadian retail store has put a price tag of $272 on the Lumia 640 XL, as per a PhoneArena report.
Key technical specifications of Lumia 640 XL
- 5.7in IPS display, enclosed in Gorilla Glass 3
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 OS, with Lumia Denim update
- 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- 13MP rear camera, and a 5MP front snapper
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage (up to 128GB)
- 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 2.0 and microUSB connectivity
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery with claimed talktime of up to 23 hours on 3G.
Apart from Canada, Microsoft's Lumia 640 XL can also be purchased through official channels in India and the UK.
Buy in UK: Prospective customers in UK can navigate to Microsoft's online retail store, to purchase Lumia 640 XL at £219.
Buy in India: Microsoft Lumia 640 XL can be purchased from a wide range of channels (both physical and online retail stores) across the country. Lumia 640 XL costs Rs 15,800 ($254, £171) in the country.