Microsoft's latest Lumia 950 and 950 XL are now available for order/purchase in both online as well as physical retail stores in Europe. Sales of the new flagship smartphones have begun in the Netherlands.
According to a GSMArena report, the Lumia 950 XL is currently shipping to customers who have pre-ordered the handset. Buyers should also be able to get the smartphone directly from physical retail stores without pre-booking.
GSMArena adds that customers have received confirmation about the shipment of Lumia 950 XL pre-orders. This is applicable in EU countries such as Spain and Germany, apart from the Netherlands.
Currently, the Lumia 950 and the 950 XL are available for ordering from Amazon in Germany. The handset costs €699 (£493).
Key technical specs of Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
- 5.7in WQHD display enclosed within Gorilla Glass 4
- Windows 10 Mobile operating system
- 1.5GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 and 2 GHz Cortex-A57 CPUs within a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- 20 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 200 GB
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3,340 mAh Lithium-Ion battery which is claimed to offer up to 19 hours talktime on 3G.