Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street has been named the most pirated film of 2014.
The list compiled by piracy-tracking firm Excipio (via Variety) revealed the top 20 movies illegally downloaded between 1 January and 23 December.
Disney's Frozen and Robocop round out the top 3, however Robocop's data includes the 1987 original as well as this year's reboot, meaning Best Director Oscar winner Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity takes third place
Interestingly, two of the year's biggest hits – Guardians of the Galaxy and The Lego Movie – don't appear in the top 20, the former probably because it came out later in the year than most other films on the list, the latter because it is family orientated.
Wolf of Wall Street, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Wall Street banker Jordan Belfort, was downloaded over 30 million times.
The full top 20 with number of downloads is below:
1. The Wolf of Wall Street - 30.035 million
2. Frozen - 29.919 million
3. RoboCop* - 29.879 million
4. Gravity - 29.357 million
5. The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug - 27.627 million
6. Thor - The Dark World - 25.749 million
7. Captain America - The Winter Soldier - 25.628 million
8. The Legend of Hercules - 25.137 million
9. X-Men - Days of Future Past - 24.380 million
10. 12 Years a Slave - 23.653 million
11. The Hunger Games - Catching Fire - 23.543 million
12. American Hustle - 23.143 million
13. 300 - Rise of an Empire - 23.096 million
14. Transformers - Age of Extinction - 21.65 million
15. Godzilla - 20.956 million
16. Noah - 20.334 million
17. Divergent - 20.312 million
18. Edge of Tomorrow - 20.299 million
19. Captain Phillips - 19.817 million
20. Lone Survivor - 19.130 million
*Numbers combine this year's reboot with 1987 original.