Defending champion and Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo was the fastest during the qualifying of the 2013 Japanese MotoGP Grand Prix and will take pole at Twin Ring Motegi.
Where to Watch Live
The Japanese MotoGP Grand Prix race is scheduled to start at 4:30am BST. Live coverage is on BBC Two. Real-time internet updates are available on the sport's official website.
The qualifying took place on Saturday after practice session of the Japanese Grand Prix was cancelled due to bad weather. This has seen two qualifying sessions being merged into one, which saw Lorenzo being the fastest after clocking a time of 1:53.471.
Honda rider and championship leader Marc Marquez was 0.658s behind the reigning champion and will start Sunday's race at Twin Ring Motegi from the second spot. Ducati rider Nicky Hayden was third and he, along with Marquez and Lorenzo will lock for the front row of the Japanese Grand Prix.
Marquez's Honda teammate and compatriot Dani Pedrosa was fourth after the Spaniard clocked a time of 1:54.542. Meanwhile, Britain star Cal Crutchlow had a poor run during the qualifying on Saturday as the Tech 3 rider failed to make it to the top ten and will start form 11th spot.
Top 10 Qualifying Times from Twin Ring Motegi:
1. Jorge Lorenzo (SPA) Yamaha1:53.471
2. Marc MARQUEZ (SPA) Honda 1:54.129
3. Nicky Hayden (USA) Ducati 1:54.539
4. Dani Pedrosa (SPA) Honda 1:54.542
5. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1:54.732
6. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) Ducati 1:55.036
7. Alvaro Bautista (SPA) Gresini 1:55.135
8. Stefan BRADL (GER) LCR 1:55.610
9. Aleix Espargaro (SPA) Aspar 1:55.719
10. Yonny Hernandez (COL) Pramac Racing 1:55.998