World champion Marc Marquez was the fastest during both Free Practice 1 and Free Practice 2 during the 2014 Valencia MotoGP Grand Prix at at the Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana on Friday.
Where to Watch Live
The third practice session starts at 8am GMT. Live coverage of the qualifying for the Aragon Republic Grand Prix starts at 11am GMT on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website .
Marquez dominated the first session on Friday morning as he clocked a time of 1:31.296s in FP1. The Honda rider was unable to beat his own best time in the second practice session and despite that, the 21-year-old managed to finish FP2 on top with a time of 1:31.454s.
Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso was 0.104s behind the Spaniard, while Marquez's compatriot and Aleix Espargaro finished the second practice session in the third place. Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo has a chance to overtake his teammate Valentino Rossi to finish the season in second spot.
Yamaha's Spanish rider was fourth, while his teammate Rossi finished Free Practice 2 in the 10th spot. Honda rider Dani Pedrosa was sixth after clocking a time of 1:31.895s.
Top 10 MotoGP Free Practice 2 Times from Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana:
1. Marc Marquez (Esp) Honda 1:31.454s
2. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:31.558s
3. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Forward 1:31.565s
4. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Yamaha 1:31.568s
5. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) Ducati 1:31.731s
6. Dani Pedrosa (Esp) Honda 1:31.895s
7. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR 1:31.935s
8. Pol Espargaro (Esp) Tech 3 1:32.013s
9. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 1:32.024s
10. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:32.049s