Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo was the fastest during both Friday's (7 August) Free Practice sessions of the 2015 Indianapolis Moto Grand Prix.
Where to Watch Live
The third practice session starts at 2:55pm BST. Live coverage of the qualifying for the Grand Prix starts at 7:10pm BST on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Lorenzo finished the first practice sessions on top after clocking a time of 1:33.654s. The Spaniard managed to improve the time in the second session on Friday, which saw him finish the day on the top with a time of 1:32.860s.
Defending champion and Honda rider Marc Marquez came very close to his compatriot, only to fall 0.003s short of Lorenzo, which forced him to settle for second spot on Friday. Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso as he managed a time of 1:33.155s.
Marquez's Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa finished Friday's sessions in the seventh spot. Meanwhile, star rider Valentino Rossi finished in the top 10 and was tenth with a time of 1:33.532s
Top 10 MotoGP Free Practice 2 Times from Indianapolis Motor Speedway:
1. Jorge Lorenzo (ESP) Yamaha 1:32.860s
2. Marc Marquez (ESP) Honda 1:32.863s
3. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) Ducati 1:33.155s
4. Andrea Iannone (ITA) Ducati 1:33.166s
5. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) LCR 1:33.186s
6. Pol Espargaro (ESP) Tech 3 1:33.362s
7. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 1:33.377s
8. Scott Redding (GBR) Estrella 1:33.443s
9. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 1:33.474s
10. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1:33.532s