Another sinkhole has formed less than two miles away from the one which swallowed a 36-year-old man on Thursday.
The 10-feet wide new sinkhole appeared late on Monday afternoon according to NBC's WFLA.
It is located behind a home and has caused no injuries or structural damages so far according to officials.
On Thursday night, Jeff Bush was in his bedroom when the floor of the room collapsed, swallowing him, his cot and other things in the room.
His brother, Jeremy Bush, who had jumped into the sinkhole in an attempt to save him, had to be himself rescued later. Jeremy Bush on Monday told NBC News that he was frustrated that because the rescue team was not doing anything more to retrieve his brother's body.
On Saturday, the rescue team stopped the search for the body saying they did found no signs of life in the hole.
"We just have not been able to locate Mr. Bush, and so for that reason the rescue effort is being discontinued," Hillsborough County administrator Mike Merrill told reporters on Saturday evening, "At this point, it's really not possible to recover the body."
On Monday when another sinkhole opened up at a little distance from the Bush house, Jeremy Bush said that their house fell down only due to the equipments.
"They said it was dangerous, but you see this heavy equipment, you see that?" Jeremy Bush said holding back tears. "The house is still standing. The only reason the house fell is because they put the machines on it."
He also said his parents are "going through hell right now."
Authorities had earlier warned that the sinkhole is expanding and that it was "very unusual" due to its depth, width and extremely unstable nature.
They said that neighboring houses were also in danger and it is too dangerous to send a crew to recover the body.
The Bush family evacuated their home immediately after the incidence and the authorities started with the demolition of the house on Sunday. Once the house is demolished, the crew will be able to get a better look at the hole and understand how to stabilize and fill it, the report said.
William Puz, a spokesman for Hillsborough County, said that a crew will try to recover a china cabinet that very valuable to the family.
The crew, worked slowly and carefully on the house with the equipment, scooping out precious belongings and keeping them on the lawn.
On Monday, the crew penetrated through the walls of the house to the bedroom where the sinkhole had formed. They believe the sinkhole is 30 feet wide and 60 feet deep.
Jeremy Bush said that his mother was having a tough time dealing with the death of his brother.
"No one ever wants to bury their kid before they go," he said.