The Vanity Fair post-Oscars bash is perhaps Hollywood's most glamorous party. Tell that to Jared Leto, who photobombed Anne Hathaway as she posed on the red carpet.
The party was a who's who of Hollywood A-listers, dressed to impress. Hathaway wore a custom Viktor & Rolf dress. Jennifer Lawrence changed from the elegant red Dior dress she wore for the ceremony into a sheath that sparkled with what appeared to be tiny mirrors. Kate Hudson triumphed once again in a Zuhair Murad couture gown.
In this gallery, IBTimesUK looks at who wore what.
- Oscars 2014: the Night in Pictures
- Oscars 2014: Candid Moments from the 86th Academy Awards
- Oscars 2014: Hilarious Leonardo DiCaprio Memes, 'Super Selfie' Goes Viral and Benedict Cumberbatch's Top Moment
- Oscar 2014: Jennifer Lawrence Falls on Red Carpet [Video]
- Oscars 2014: Complete Winners List
- Oscars 2014 LIVE Blog: The 86th Academy Awards As It Happened