iH8Sn0w, winocm and SquiffyPwn have released yet another untethered jailbreak update, P0sixspwn 1.0.4, for Windows users who have jailbroken their device on iOS 6.1.3 through iOS 6.1.5. The new P0sixspwn update brings more bug-fixes and enhances stability for all A5 devices jailbroken with Windows and running iOS 6.1.x firmware.
Earlier, the P0sixspwn 1.0.3 update for Windows introduced untethered capability for all devices jailbroken on iOS 6.1.x firmware. The new P0sixspwn update (v1.0.4) is now available for download directly via Cydia store (click here to download).
Those who faced issues with jailbreaking their device on iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4/6.1.5 with P0sixspwn for Mac can attempt installing the new Windows version, P0sixspwn 1.0.4.
P0sixspwn 1.0.4 jailbreak update is supported on the following devices running iOS 6.1.3 through iOS 6.1.5:
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPod touch 4g, iPod touch 5g
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, 1st gen iPad mini
IBTimes UK brings you a comprehensive step-by-step guide to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 through iOS 6.1.5 untethered via P0sixspwn 1.0.4 update for windows.
NOTE: Before proceeding with the jailbreak, users are advised to take a backup of their device using iTunes and also disable Encrypt iTunes backup if enabled.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4/6.1.5 Untethered with P0sixspwn 1.0.4 Stable Update for Windows
- Download P0sixspwn 1.0.4 (Win) from hereOnce the download completes, double-click the zip file to extract the contents
- Right-click on the p0sixspwn jailbreak tool and choose open
- Connect your chosen device
- Disable your passcode on the device
- Finally, tap "Jailbreak" button and follow the on-screen instructions
Wait until the jailbreak process completes and you can now enjoy the latest jailbreak tweaks and apps for your device via Cydia store.