- Persecuted for political opinions, Singapore teen blogger wins asylum in US
- The far right in Trump's America: The racist groups thriving in the USA
- How drought-resistant seeds are giving hope to farmers in hunger-stricken Mozambique
- Dubai authorities detain seven members of the Olympic refugee team at airport
- Everton should rid themselves of sentiment and decide against signing former boy wonder Wayne Rooney
Articles by Bauke Schram
Bauke is a reporter at the International Business Times business desk, covering company news, international politics, small business, trade, finance and other business news. She previously worked as an intern at City AM.
Bauke graduated from the Kingston University with a degree in journalism and, as a digital journalism enthusiast, worked as the online news editor at student newspaper the River.
Active on twitter and Linkedin, Bauke can be found all over social media. You can also get in touch via email.
Follow : @bdschram1