- Brexit: A national catastrophe and a vacuum in leadership – this is what Britain voted for
- After Brexit, London can no longer scare Scotland into remaining in the union
- Beijing sinking by 4 inches (11 cm) per year due to excessive pumping of groundwater says survey
- Brexit: The UK got out of the EU in just the right time says Hong Kong financial columnist
- EU Referendum: France wants English language out of the EU after Brexit vote
Elsa Buchanan is a news reporter for IBTimes UK's Africa desk. Elsa has previously reported from Lebanon, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi, has appeared as a guest on Islam Channel TV and National Public Radio (NPR) affiliates. Her work has been featured in the Independent, The New Statesman, and the Daily Telegraph. A photojournalist, she also explores the world's wounds and current affairs on her personal website.