- Greece's new finance minister Yanis Varoufakis is Valve's former Steam Market economist
- President Barack Obama follows wrong David Cameron Twitter account
- Dark pool and HFT trading: Barclays 'not cooperating' with New York regulator over fraud lawsuit
- Self-assessment tax returns: HMRC facts and figures as deadline day approaches
- Lance Armstrong: I'd dope again, says former Tour de France champion
Finbarr Bermingham reports on international trade for the International Business Times UK. Before joining, he was senior reporter at Global Trade Review. He has also worked as a freelance arts journalist for almost 10 years. For tips or comments on trade, sanctions, TTIP or anything trade-related, get in touch using the details below.
Follow : @fbermingham