- Westminster faces travel chaos as 5,000 black cab drivers stage anti-Uber protest
- Lancashire gang rape: 23-year-old woman dragged into alleyway where 'three men waited'
- Lent 2016: How and why do people celebrate Ash Wednesday?
- UK weighs in on Malaysia's 1MDB state fund as it launches own investigation
- EU referendum: Ukip's Suzanne Evans sticks with Vote Leave after party backs Brexit rival
Finbarr Bermingham reports on international trade for the International Business Times UK. Before joining, he was senior reporter at Global Trade Review. He has also worked as a freelance arts journalist for almost 10 years. For tips or comments on trade, sanctions, TTIP or anything trade-related, get in touch using the details below.
Follow : @fbermingham