- Chinese billionaire Pan Sutong's Goldin sees $22bn wiped off its share price
- China: World's largest Disney store opens in Shanghai
- Steffon Armitage and Nick Abendanon miss out on World Cup as England maintain overseas selection policy
- India: Muslims donate land to help build world's largest Hindu temple in Bihar
- F. Scott Fitzgerald's Long Island Great Gatsby mansion put up for sale at $3.8m
Finbarr Bermingham reports on international trade for the International Business Times UK. Before joining, he was senior reporter at Global Trade Review. He has also worked as a freelance arts journalist for almost 10 years. For tips or comments on trade, sanctions, TTIP or anything trade-related, get in touch using the details below.
Follow : @fbermingham