- Amal Clooney who? Benedict Cumberbatch's wife Sophie Hunter unveils wedding dress in Vogue shoot
- Edmund Shing: As FTSE 100 hits all-time highs, it's time to take advantage of stocks and shares
- Crude oil prices gain on lower US drilling activity and escalating Yemen crisis
- Meningitis vaccine for every new UK baby announced by Health secretary Jeremy Hunt
- Whiskas Catstacam: Wearable collar camera enables cats to take and post pictures to Instagram
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo