- Google antitrust: EU says favourable treatment of shopping services hurts competitors
- Burberry celebrates London in Los Angeles at Griffith Observatory
- Outdoor Cinema: Hundreds of thousands of people fall for 'data mining scam'
- Bloomberg on the blink: UK postpones £3bn debt sale because trading terminals went down
- Weak dollar strengthens gold, currency fails with oil as Opec production surges
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo