Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Nato 2014 Summit: Finland 'Ready to Intercept' Russian Planes after Third Airspace Violation in a Week
- Libor and FX Fixing: HSBC Stake Sold by Fund Manager Neil Woodford
- Montpellier Confirms Benjamin Stambouli Transfer Agreement with Tottenham
- Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives First OTA Update 1.1 with Important Improvements [Download Link]
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 50th Anniversary: 'Wild and Subversive' Lost Chapter Revealed
- Facekini: Will Women Around the World Go For China's Latest Swimwear Trend?