- A19 road traffic accident: Air ambulance called to provide open chest surgery for woman on slip-road
- How to immunise yourself against fake news on climate change
- Visit the deepest part of the ocean with Don Walsh through VR
- Here's how clever people become science deniers
- Alexander B. Cummings – The free-marketeer presidential candidate hoping to transform Liberia
Articles by Gianluca Mezzofiore
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo