- Unions slam government over 1% pay hike for British public sector workers
- The Royal Mint's top-secret security patents behind the new £1 coin
- Climate change is making giant planetary waves bigger, leading to more extreme weather
- Equity markets looking a little expensive but not overpriced
- Optimism in financial services sector stable in the 3 months to March, says CBI/PwC survey
Articles by Gianluca Mezzofiore
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo