- The Blacklist season 3 plot: Actor teases 'confusing kind of love' between Liz and Red when show returns
- US: Kenyan offers 50 cows, 30 goats, 70 sheep to marry Malia Obama
- Microsoft Band 2 expected to be launched in 2015 to resolve issues in current-gen wearable
- Pretty Little Liars season 6 pre-summer finale: Charles plans deadly prom for the girls
- China loses title as world's most liquid stock market after curbs on trading
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo