Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
- GTA 5: Rockstar Offers Solution to Players Losing Cars to Crates, High Roller DLC Update Tweet is Fake
- Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Official Synopsis Makes Tony Stark Central Character, First Trailer Release Date Revealed?
- Manchester United Signing Blind Hopes to Adapt Quickly to Premier League
- Gold Prices Set to Drop on Prospects of Stronger Dollar and Higher US Rates
- Bigg Boss 8 Launch Event: Watch Host Salman Khan Reveal Details of Show's New Season [VIDEO]