- Boris Johnson looked sick - because he has no idea how to fix the national disaster he's bequeathed us
- Manchester United boosted as Borussia Dortmund identify Wolfsburg's Andre Schurrle as Henrikh Mkhitaryan replacement
- Teenage striker Tahith Chong reveals he has spoken to three Manchester United players ahead of Old Trafford transfer
- Brexit: Europe's far-right nationalists united in praise for UK's 'brave' referendum vote
- Satirical website posts hilarious fake news story about Brits fleeting to Ireland after Brexit
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.