- Emilia Clarke: Game Of Thrones star blames career for ruining love life amid Jai Courtney dating rumour
- Westboro Baptist Church gets Ireland's flag wrong and declares it hates the Ivory Coast
- Diageo is our share tip of the week - 5 reasons to invest
- Manchester United: Louis van Gaal will use Javier Hernandez to lure top targets to Old Trafford
- How to update Nexus 6 with Android 5.1.1 (LMY47Z or LYZ28E) OTA firmware [Download links]
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo