- Dame Kelly Holmes on football child sex abuse: 'More people are going to speak out in sport'
- Meet Donald Trump's cabinet of the super-rich elite
- Identity politics is hollow if it ignores the class system that divides us
- Japanese submarines used against Pearl Harbor to reveal their secrets after 75 years
- WikiLeaks releases over 57,000 personal emails of Erdogan's son-in-law Berat Albayrak
Articles by Gianluca Mezzofiore
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo