- Bangladeshi child labourer killed after co-workers reportedly pumped air into his rectum
- Donald Trump says he'd introduce 'extreme vetting' of French and German citizens seeking entry to US
- How many have to die before America will give up these deadly toys?
- Knife attack in Japan leaves 19 people dead and several injured at disabled care home
- Photos of 'horrific firestorm' raging through forest near Los Angeles
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo