Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
- Tupac Shakur Alive Hoax: Twitter Outcry Over Fake News From Satire Website
- Top Smartphones Launching In September 2014: iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Sony Xperia Z3 And Many More
- Bigg Boss Season 8: Reality Show to Feature Only Couples, Premiere Date and List of Participants
- Blue Eyes Are More Common Than Any Other Colour in Britain
- Captain America Directors Talk About Avengers 2 and Batman vs Superman Movie, Details Inside