- Ayurveda's healing powers: Top research institutions conducting mega study on traditional Indian medicine
- Greece's new finance minister Yanis Varoufakis is Valve's former Steam Market economist
- Lance Armstrong: I'd dope again, says former Tour de France champion
- Self-assessment tax returns: HMRC facts and figures as deadline day approaches
- Singapore dollar holds near 4-1/2-year low as deflation continues to weigh on currency
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo