- Trump campaign admits 'we're behind'
- ESET reveals what the future holds for cybersecurity and the fight against hackers
- Long-suffering Rams fans hoping for a shred of hope after ending 22-year Los Angeles exile
- Google Pixel tips and tricks: 10 hidden features you need to unlock
- New York Giants must win in London to remain realistic contenders in a loaded NFC East
Articles by Gianluca Mezzofiore
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo