- Bitcoin company CEO Adam Tepper killed in Thailand motorcycle accident
- Nick Leeson: No lessons learnt from banking scandals
- Novartis and GSK complete $20bn transactions to reform both firms
- Isis and Al-Qaeda terrorists using eBay, Reddit and porn to send coded messages says Mossad
- Ireland 19-9 England: Stuart Lancaster retains Six Nations hopes despite crushing defeat in Dublin
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo