- Westboro Baptist Church gets Ireland's flag wrong and declares it hates the Ivory Coast
- Adult FriendFinder hack reveals user preferences for BDSM, pornography and having affairs
- Monaco Grand Prix 2015: Where to watch race live and qualifying review
- Madame Tussauds London site sold to Taiwanese Fubon Life Insurance for £332m
- Saracens and Bath book Premiership final date at Twickenham
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo