- Investors prop up China's stock market with $19bn fund as meltdown fear grows
- Microsoft Band 2 expected to be launched in 2015 to resolve issues in current-gen wearable
- Oil prices fall after Greece defaults on IMF loan
- Silicon Valley workers running on super speed nootropics, liquid food
- Mongolian shipwreck from Kublai Khan's 13th century invasion of Japan discovered by archaeologists
Gianluca Mezzofiore is the senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo