- US: Kenyan offers 50 cows, 30 goats, 70 sheep to marry Malia Obama
- Edmund Shing: Forget Glencore woes and invest in Direct Line
- Google and GoPro strike virtual reality deal
- The Blacklist season 3 plot: Actor teases 'confusing kind of love' between Liz and Red when show returns
- Microsoft Band 2 expected to be launched in 2015 to resolve issues in current-gen wearable
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo