- Don't distort the Khalistan message - Britain has nothing to fear from Sikhs
- EU referendum: Brexit would leave UK richer rather than poorer say economists
- International Dance Day 2016: Top 10 quotes to enjoy and share with fellow dancers
- The Quran supports Israel - so why are so many Muslims anti-Semitic?
- Japan tells Chinese tourists to stop farting and burping in public
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo