- Gaming on the blockchain – the trillion dollar jackpot [part 1]
- Mentally ill transgender man Kayden Clarke shot and killed by Arizona police
- Malaysia 1MDB scandal: Foreign investors take fright as walls close in on PM Najib Razak
- Taiwan earthquake: 14 dead, 115 in hospital after island is hit by 6.4 magnitude quake
- Jeremy Hunt accuses the BMA of being 'totally irresponsible' ahead of junior doctors' strike
Gianluca Mezzofiore is a senior foreign news reporter at International Business Times UK.
At the beginning of 2012, Gianluca was shortlisted at the Online Media Awards 2012 for Best Campaigning/Investigative Journalism for his articles on "Cyber Warfare and the Rise of the Hacktivist".
His back catalogue includes breaking news, features and exclusives on the Bahrain uprising; the 969 movement of Buddhist monk Wirathu and the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar; the far-right Golden Dawn party in Greece; Russian LGBT rights; Eritrea's refugees in the Sinai; Turkey's Gulen movement and Bangladesh's factory disasters.
Gianluca's portfolio includes The Independent, the i newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, the Evening Standard and VICE Italia.
Follow : @GianlucaMezzo