- GTA 5 without textures is modern art
- New Zealand dollar sinks to 4-year low on RBNZ concern over deflation risks
- IMF: Palestine economy's future hinges on clearance revenue transfer by Israel
- Toulon: French Catholic group buys local gay bar to transform it into religious meetings venue
- West Sussex: Foxes addicted to brake fluid endangering drivers by chewing car cables
I am a senior reporter for the International Business Times UK, where I write about politics and business. I was previously at Employee Benefits Magazine and have worked freelance for Sky News. My journalism has also appeared in the Guardian, the Belfast Newsletter, the Guido Fawkes blog, Prospect Magazine, Public Affairs News and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism. In addition, I have contributed to LabourList, Labour Uncut, Liberal Conspiracy, Huffington Post UK and Comment is Free. You can follow me on Twitter, add me on LinkedIn or email me.
Follow : @ianjsilvera