- Man risks his life by hitching on the back of 110km/hr train in western Australia
- Jamie Vardy sees penalty saved as Liverpool avenge cup defeat by beating Leicester in thriller
- 10-man Tottenham hold on to beat West Ham in lively London derby after Harry Kane brace
- Rafael Nadal targets Roger Federer's record and talks about world no1 achievement
- 16-year-old domestic help slits his employer's throat unable to bear her constant demands for sex
Articles by Maria Khan
Maria Khan is a reporter at the International Business Times UK. She has previously written for the Gulf News, Khaleej Times and the ITP Publishing Group in Dubai. Her profound curiosity to explore human interest stories has driven her around the globe from the University of Oxford where she took on a Diploma in Refugee studies, to Chicago where she worked on an International Tracing program with the American Red Cross. She holds two Masters – in International Relations and Journalism. On the side, Maria paints and auctions her art on Five with Five to help underprivileged street children.