- In a country with 80% unemployment, even Zimbabwe's hangman job is fought over
- Kilonova: Light from gravitational wave source detected shooting out gold and platinum into space
- #MeToo shows how common sexual assault is 'but a hashtag isn't enough'
- Hundreds just died in Africa's worst ever terror attack. Why doesn't the West care who murdered them?
- Is this the Razer Phone? 'Smartphone for gamers' leaks with 8GB RAM and dual-camera
Articles by Maria Khan
Maria Khan is a reporter at the International Business Times UK. She has previously written for the Gulf News, Khaleej Times and the ITP Publishing Group in Dubai. Her profound curiosity to explore human interest stories has driven her around the globe from the University of Oxford where she took on a Diploma in Refugee studies, to Chicago where she worked on an International Tracing program with the American Red Cross. She holds two Masters – in International Relations and Journalism. On the side, Maria paints and auctions her art on Five with Five to help underprivileged street children.
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Dow Jones jumps past 23,000 points as UnitedHealth shares rally
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs