- Lancashire gang rape: 23-year-old woman dragged into alleyway where 'three men waited'
- Westminster faces travel chaos as 5,000 black cab drivers stage anti-Uber protest
- War on Isis: Canada to end air strikes against Daesh in Iraq and Syria on 22 February
- Dublin boxing shooting: Continuity IRA vows more violence after admitting Regency Hotel murder
- Lent 2016: How and why do people celebrate Ash Wednesday?
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology; futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics; IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; aerospace and defence; as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226