- Boeing 777X: Everything you need to know about the world's biggest passenger airliner
- Eight-month-old baby left in car while father goes to work out with client
- War on Isis: British Special Forces ambushed by Islamic State suicide bombers in Libya
- The Walking Dead season 7: Negan will kill more Alexandria apocalypse survivors
- Ethereum reinvents companies with launch of The DAO
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology; futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics; IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; aerospace and defence; as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226