Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
JK Rowling's Lumos Charity Has Helped 12,000 Children and Seeks EU Parliament Support to Expand Work
- 93-Year-Old Auschwitz Nazi Death Camp Guard Charged With 300,000 Counts of Accessory to Murder
- British Imams Using Isis Video Techniques to Tell Them to Free Alan Henning
- How to Downgrade iOS 8 to iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Florentino Perez: Angel Di Maria's Wage Demands Forced Real Madrid to Let Him Leave
- iOS 8 vs iOS 7.1.2: Battery-Life Performance Benchmarked on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch