Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
- Friendship Day 2014: Top 10 Quotes and Messages to Celebrate Your Mates
- Fellowship of the Ring 60th Anniversary: How the Masterpiece Reflects JRR Tolkien's WW1 Involvement
- Charlotte Rampling: Meet 68-Year-Old Star of NARS Lipstick Campaign
- Vibrio vulnificus: What is the Flesh-Eating Bacteria that has Killed 10 British Tourists in Florida?
- GTA 5 DLC and Double RP: Patch 1.16 Release Imminent