- The Walking Dead: Grantville town buildings used in zombie TV show now for sale on eBay
- Nick Leeson: No lessons learnt from banking scandals
- India: 400 men cut off their testicles to 'get closer to God' following advice from 'guru'
- Bitcoin company CEO Adam Tepper killed in Thailand motorcycle accident
- UK's Vue Entertainment mulls bid for Nordic Cinema Group
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
Follow : @concertina226