- Northampton wing George North insists he is OK after latest head injury
- Pirelli chief executive Marco Tronchetti Provera predicts a strong future with ChemChina
- France: Pregnant Muslim mother suffers violent 'Islamophobic' attack for wearing a headscarf
- Avatar The Last Airbender: Smoke and Shadow release date revealed, plot teases Fire Lord Zuko and Mai's romance
- Amal Clooney who? Benedict Cumberbatch's wife Sophie Hunter unveils wedding dress in Vogue shoot
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
Follow : @concertina226