- Google and GoPro strike virtual reality deal
- GTA 5 Money: Mods, glitches and Rockstar's new ban wave explained
- Pirates develop cCloud TV to livestream HBO, Fox, AMC, ESPN cable channels for free
- Thailand: 19-year-old British backpacker gang raped in popular tourist resort
- Glastonbury 2015: Emily Eavis received death threats after booking Kanye West
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology; futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics; IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226