- Munich killer had 'obvious link' to Norwegian killer Anders Behring Breivik say police
- EU considers temporarily exempting UK from freedom of movement rules
- Manchester United: Jose Mourinho insists Rooney has an important role at Old Trafford
- Sunderland line up £6.5m bid for Manchester United striker Keane
- Munich shooting live updates: Killer identified as Ali Sonboly, son of a taxi driver
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK. Her work recently earned her a nomination for Digital Writer of the Year at The Drum Online Media Awards 2016.
Mary-Ann currently focuses on consumer technology — futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics (artificial intelligence/machine learning); IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; aerospace and defence; quantum computing; retro tech; quirky, unusual geek stories; technology and its intersection with politics, crime and human rights; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226
- Frankfurt wants to lure banks away from London but it won't be easy
- Philip Hammond could reset Britain's economic policy in Autumn Statement
- Equity investors should be bold, use 'bottom up' approach post-Brexit, says veteran analyst
- Commodities round-up: Oil futures plunge by more than 1.6% on dire UK data