- Asian markets: Shanghai Composite gains following Goldman Sachs report and positive Japanese data
- Generation Trump: How Donald Trump became the populist leader the Tea Party never had
- Chelsea summer transfer dossier: Antonio Conte tasked with restoring fear factor
- Jose Mourinho: Key transfer decisions facing new Manchester United manager
- Burnley transfer dossier: Replacing Joey Barton as important as replicating Andre Gray success
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology; futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics; IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; aerospace and defence; as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Pirate Bay loses hydra and .se domains, returning to original .org address following legal challenges
- Royal Bank of Scotland to cut 450 more jobs in UK
- Asian markets: Shanghai Composite gains following Janet Yellen hinting at potential Fed rate increase
- Deal for Tata Steel's Scunthorpe Works completed by Greybull Capital
- UK consumer confidence improves in May but Brexit uncertainty weighs on outlook