- US equities mark 4-session gains streak as concerns over Trump ease
- Baywatch review: Zac Efron is the funniest player in dated and occasionally awkward reboot
- How Sudanese government and rebels are letting women and girls die amid aid block
- Amid Trumponomics and Brexit woes, it's worth paying more attention to producer prices
- Meet the 'ambulance taxi' drivers saving lives of thousands of Tanzanian mothers and babies
Articles by Mary-Ann Russon
Mary-Ann Russon is Senior Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK. Her work recently earned her a nomination for Digital Writer of the Year at The Drum Online Media Awards 2016 and she was shortlisted for Technology Journalist of the Year at the UK Tech Awards 2016.
Mary-Ann currently focuses on consumer technology — futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics (artificial intelligence/machine learning); IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; aerospace and defence; quantum computing; retro tech; quirky, unusual geek stories; technology and its intersection with politics, crime and human rights; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226