Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
- Gold and Silver Rally but Dollar Strength Prevails
- Who Are Lizard Squad - Isis-Linked Hackers or Trolls Making Bomb Threats?
- 'Sexual Jihad': British, Australian and Malaysian Women Going to Iraq as 'Comfort Women' for Isis
- Labour Launches Human Rights Campaign With Sir Patrick Stewart, Eddie Izzard and Amnesty
- Russian Hackers Blamed For Major Cyber-Attacks Against Five US Banks Including JP Morgan