- Tommy Robinson: Ex-EDL leader accused by police of inciting racial hatred over 'F**k Isis' England flag
- Manchester United transfer rumour: Juventus believe Red Devils have deal in place for Valencia star Andre Gomes
- Swansea rebellion: How a community lavished with EU funds turned its back on Europe
- Strategic error and deceit from Boris Johnson and Michael Gove led to this Brexit mess - UK must reconsider
- Gal Gadot on Wonder Woman: 'It's important for me to show my daughter that women are great'
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK. Her work recently earned her a nomination for Digital Writer of the Year at The Drum Online Media Awards 2016.
Mary-Ann currently focuses on consumer technology — futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics (artificial intelligence/machine learning); IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; aerospace and defence; quantum computing; retro tech; quirky, unusual geek stories; technology and its intersection with politics, crime and human rights; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226