- Microsoft Band 2 expected to be launched in 2015 to resolve issues in current-gen wearable
- Burundi: Imbonerakure youth militia wages intimidation campaign against Tutsi refugees
- Silicon Valley workers running on super speed nootropics, liquid food
- iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.4 compatible top jailbreak tweaks on Cydia revealed [Consolidated list]
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: US vs China militarised space race would spur innovation
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology; futuristic technologies like drones, 3D printing and robotics; IT and mobile security; medical and scientific technology breakthroughs; as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories; archaeology and anthropology; with a little bit of outer space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for The Economist, European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine.
Follow : @concertina226