Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
- India's ONGC and OIL to Gain from Fuel Subsidy Split Move - Moody's
- Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Talks Reach Breakthrough Ahead of 2015 Showdown
- GTA 5 Online: Heist or Casino DLC Coming with Patch 1.17
- Steven Sotloff: Video Appears to Show Isis Beheading of US Journalist
- US Cyber-Spy Killed Himself Following FBI Investigation