- Fighter jet makers see opportunity post India's downsized Dassault Rafale deal
- Nexus 7 2013 (WiFi) starts receiving Android 5.1 build LMY47O OTA update: How to install
- Burberry celebrates London in Los Angeles at Griffith Observatory
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho hails team performance and Cesar Azpilicueta after win over Manchester United
- City of London reluctant to help fund website that helps adulterers to find partners
Mary-Ann Russon is Technology Reporter for the International Business Times UK, focusing on consumer technology, IT and mobile security, futuristic new technologies, robotics, medical and scientific technology breakthroughs, as well as retro tech, quirky, unusual geek stories, archaeology and anthropology, with a little bit of space thrown in too (yes, it's a wide remit).
A self-confessed geekette, Mary-Ann was formerly Deputy Editor of Mobile Europe and has written for European Communications, Computerworld UK, Techworld.com, PC Advisor, Macworld UK, Digital Arts, iPad & iPhone User, TotalFilm, NEO Magazine and the Bournemouth Daily Echo in the UK. In Singapore, she was Editor of Asian MobileNews and wrote for The Straits Times, TODAY, and FiRST – Asia's Premier Movie Magazine in Singapore.
Follow : @concertina226