- Zimbabwe pleads for $1.5bn in food aid to prevent mass starvation
- EU referendum: Ukip's Suzanne Evans sticks with Vote Leave after party backs Brexit rival
- Nigeria: Biafrans 'activate' right to self-defence as civil societies condemn Aba killings
- Level of THC - the main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis - more than triples in 20 years
- Of course government wants to erode our right to strike - it'll benefit rich employers
Vasudevan covers geopolitics for International Business Times UK. He started his journalistic career with Indian daily The New Indian Express. Following a brief stint with NDTV 24/7 and CNN-IBN, Vasudevan ventured into online journalism with International Business Times. He holds two Masters - in Electronic Media from Anna University Chennai, India and in International Journalism from Cardiff University, the UK.
Follow : @Vasu