Religious leader Abdullah al-Badrani killed by US bombing in fight to retake city.
- Pastor accused of molesting at least five girls under 10 after luring them with candy
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- Iran locked up an innocent British mother – but the government cares more about trade with Tehran
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- Liverpool need four or five players to compete for Premier League title, says Emile Heskey