- UK exports hit highest level since April 2014 as manufacturers are boosted by weak pound
- ESET reveals what the future holds for cybersecurity and the fight against hackers
- Long-suffering Rams fans hoping for a shred of hope after ending 22-year Los Angeles exile
- New York Giants must win in London to remain realistic contenders in a loaded NFC East
- iPhone 2017: Specs to expect from Apple's next flagship include glass back and A11 processor
Articles by Nicole Rojas
US East Coast correspondent for International Business Times UK covering American politics, crime, and breaking news. Journalism graduate of Boston University. Previously reported for Latin Post, GlobalPost and the Long Island Press.
Follow : @nrojas0131