Prospective buyers of LG G4 in the US have a lot to cheer about as the carrier-locked edition of the high-end smartphone might be launched in the country in June.
The latest Verizon listing joins the likes of T-Mobile which has officially stated that it will release the smartphone on 2 June.
Key technical specifications of LG G4:
- 5.5in QHD display, enclosed in Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS update
- 1.8GHz dual-core Cortex A57 and 1.44 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 CPUs in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8.8 SoC
- 16MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 128GB
- 4G LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery with claimed talktime of up to 10 hours on 3G.
LG G4 available for pre-orders in UK
Amazon UK has listed the LG G4, and the handset can be purchased for £530. Amazon claims that the smartphone will be officially released in retail stores on 28 May.
The e-tailer is also promising free delivery to customers across the United Kingdom, who opt to pre-order. Potential buyers can click here to navigate to Amazon UK, and pre-order the LG G4.
Apart from Amazon, Expansys has also opened pre-orders for the LG G4. The smartphone is priced at £600 with the e-tailer.
The LG G4 can be ordered in the 32GB Gold and Leather Brown variant at £599.99 and £630 respectively.
Click here to navigate to Expansys and place pre-orders.
Clove has opened pre-orders for the Brown, Metallic Grey and Shiny Gold (all 32GB variants) of LG G4, and these handsets are priced at £438, £417 and £417 respectively.