There are more than enough rumours circulating the web about The Walking Dead season 5 with fans constantlypredicting how the plot will unfold in new episodes.
While it remains to be seen whether any of the rumours or fan-theories turn out to be true, a Huffington Post report has complied a roundup of the most popular spoilers from the zombie drama's upcoming fifth season. Check it out below:
- There's no time jump in season 5. The new season will pick up where Season 4 left off – at the Terminus.
- The residents of Terminus are called either Termites or the Terminants, which the show's executive producer Gale Anne Hurd refers to as a "key component".
- Season 5 will include urban and suburban settings.
- There will be two major story arcs, with one ending at the midseason finale and the other picking up in the second half of the season.
- The survivors will attempt to go to Washington, DC, but not everyone supports the idea and there may be some dissension among the group.
- Carol is set to play a bigger role the trailer lets on.
- Daryl won't be in line for romance anytime soon.
- The new season will include whole episodes focusing on specific groups of the survivors.
- Daryl could be in line to survive after all, with Hurd saying, "I do know if there is a zombie apocalypse, I want to be on the back of his bike. That's what I know."
- Though it may not be Daryl, deaths of major characters are definitely in store.
The Walking Dead Season 5 will premiere in October 2014.