Following the epic fail of his emotional campaign to win back his estranged wife Paula Patton, it looks like Robin Thicke is officially back on the dating scene.
According to TMZ, the Blurred Lines hit maker is getting over his high school sweetheart by dating Californian model April Love Geary.
The pair first sent the rumour mill into overdrive in October when Geary posted images on Instagram that appeared to have been taken in Thicke's Los Angeles mansion.
One selfie showed her drinking coffee in from the comfort of his bed, while another saw her decked out in a skimpy Halloween custom in his bedroom.
She even posted a snap bouquet of pink roses with the caption "Look what I got" which Eagle-eyed fans noticed matched up to the estate agent images of Thicke's home. She has now deleted the images.
In July, Thicke put the 3,158 square foot property, which is located above the city's famed Sunset Strip, on the market for $2.985 million. Patton, who filed for divorce in October, has not lived in the home since the couple split Back in February.
Although Thicke has kept tight-lipped about the blossoming romance, insiders say that the singer has lately been spending a lot of time with the model, who is at least 18 years younger than him.
They were recently spotted leaving Leonardo DiCaprio's 40th birthday bash together at the exclusive Soho House in West Hollywood.
IBTimes UK gets to know April Love Geary a little better...
April Love Geary Facts
- At 19, she is 18 years younger than Robin Thicke.
- She is very family-orientated.
- She is 5ft 11 and signed to IMG Worldwide & Photogenics talent agencies.
- If she could have dinner with anyone it would be Beyoncé.
- She is based in California.
- She is of Mexican, Irish, French and Dutch decent.
- When she isn't posing for the camera, Geary enjoys going to the beach, playing volleyball, shopping and hanging out with friends.