Mhairi Black has made history by becoming Britain's youngest-ever MP at 20 year-old, ousting Labour front-bencher Douglas Alexander in the process.
Here are some facts about the marvel who has won the seat of Paisley and East Renfrewshire.
- She is studying politics at the University of the West of Scotland, and has a year to go on her degree.
- Despite her own political allegiance, she claims to be from solid Labour stock, and says her family worked in the Clydeside shipyards.
- A self-confessed 'political geek, she also loves football, supporting Partick Thistle. She proudly claims she was one of the first girls to play for her school football team.
- She claims to have participated in political marches from a young age, including a demonstration against the Iraq war (which began when she was eight).
- She has volunteered for Oxfam, and travelled around Scotland with The Margo Mobile campaign, visiting deprived areas.
- She has courted controversy due to her remarks on Twitter about Celtic Football Club, writing in October 2013 "I've only just realised - I really f***** hate Celtic" and "Celtic, yer a joke!#scum".
- She will now be earning £67,000 a year as a Westminster MP - not bad for a 20 year-old.