We have noticed you are using an ad blocker
To continue providing news and award winning journalism, we rely on advertising revenue.
To continue reading, please turn off your ad blocker or whitelist us.
1. Cats are more intelligent than dogs, despite what some studies suggest.
2. Cats have nine lives. Dogs only have one.
3. Cats pull funnier faces than dogs.
4. Cats move, play and hunt like tigers and lions.
5. Dogs can't walk past cats.
6. Cats understand you are calling them, they just don't care.
7. Cats domesticated themselves out of convenience, because they are that clever.
8. Cats bring you presents.
9. Cats defecate in private, unlike less civilised species.
10. Cats are better at hiding than dogs.
11. Cats are good at dressing up, dogs are just OK at it.
12. Cats can be trusted to go outside alone.
13. Cats can fish.
14. Cats don't hump people, or things.
15. This video.