Honda rider Dani Pedrosa dominated both the practice session of the 2017 Spanish Grand Prix on Friday. He will be hoping to extend his impressive form in the qualifying session in order to take pole for Sunday's race at the Circuito de Jerez.
Where to watch live
The third free practice session starts at 8.55am BST. Live coverage of the qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix starts at 1.20pm BST on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website. Live streaming is available on BTSport.com and mobile users can stream it live via BT Sport's official app.
Honda had a mixed result in the practice session on Friday as Pedrosa finished on top while defending champion Marc Marquez finished outside top 10. The Spaniard finished 14th with a time of 1:40.915s and was 1.495s behind his compatriot Pedrosa.
Estrella Galicia's Jack Miller finished Free Practice 2 in the second spot and was 0.544s behind the Honda rider. Britain star and LCR rider Cal Crutchlow, who was the second fastest in Friday's first practice sessions, finished third with a time of 1:40.045s.
Ducati's new rider Jorgen Lorenzo and three-time Spanish Grand Prix winner was the fourth fastest. His replacement at Yamaha, Maverick Viñales was sixth, while Valentino Rossi failed to make it into the top 10. Rossi finished 12th, two spots above Marquez.
Top 10 Free Practice 2 results from Circuito de Jerez:
1. Dani Pedrosa (Esp) Honda 1:39.420s
2. Jack Miller (Aus) Estrella Galicia 1:39.964s
3. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) LCR 1:40.045s
4. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Ducati 1:40.291s
5. Danilo Petrucci (Ita) Pramac 1:40.378s
6. Maverick Viñales (Esp) Yamaha 1:40.379s
7. Alvaro Bautista (Esp) Aspar T1:40.392s
8. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:40.428s
9. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Aprilia 1:40.479s
10. Pol Espargaro (Esp) Red Bull 1:40.573s