Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao has dismissed speculation linking him with a summer move to Monaco.
The Colombian, who has scored 34 goals form 39 matches in all competitions so far this season, is expected to leave the Vicente Calderon in the summer. Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid remain strongly linked to the 27-year-old but recent reports suggested cash-rich Monaco were desperately close to landing the player.
However, Falcao has now stated there is no truth in rumours linking him with the newly-promoted French club and also insists he is focussed on finishing the season well with Atletico.
"I don't know anything, and the only thing that I have in my mind and keep concentration on is Atletico Madrid. The only real thing is that I am under contract until 2016, all the rest is only speculation. I don't know anything about Monaco. I have my mind focused where I am," Sky Sports quoted Falcao.
"If it was for the press, I have already been transferred to all the teams in Europe, like Chelsea, Real Madrid and Manchester United. I don't find true any news that is being said about me," the forward added.
Falcao and Atletico will face cross-town rivals Madrid in the Copa del Rey final at the Santiago Bernabeu on Friday.
Ramos: We Have a Trophy to Play For
Meanwhile, Los Blancos defender Sergio Ramos has urged his team mates to forget about the uncertainties surrounding the club when they step out to face Atletico. Speculation of unrest between manager Jose Mourinho and some players, including Pepe and club legend Iker Casillas, have increased considerably of late.
Mourinho is expected to leave Madrid at the end of the season, with former club Chelsea understood to be his destination.
"We should not be concerned at all by what people say, it's vital that the well being of the group should come before any of us. We have a trophy to play for. There can be no excuses. You play finals in order to win them," Ramos said.
Madrid have won the Copa del Rey 18 times.