Red Bull driver Mark Webber was the fastest during qualifying for the 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the Australian taking pole for Sunday's race at the Yas Marina Circuit.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 12:50pm GMT, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch race highlights at 4:30pm GMT on BBC One and 7:30pm GMT on BBC Red Button.
Webber edged his Red Bull team mate and newly crowned world champion Sebastian Vettel for pole on Sunday. The Australian clocked a time of 1: 39.957 while Vettel was 0.118s behind Webber.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg, who did not enjoy a great run during Friday's practice session, will start at Abu Dhabi in third place while his Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton will start behind him from fourth.
Lotus' Kimi Raikkonen was fifth after the Finnish driver clocked 1: 40.542. Ferrari's Felipe Massa will start from eight spot while his team-mate Fernando Alonso failed to finish in the top 10.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Yas Marina Circuit:
1. Mark Webber Australia Red Bull-Renault 1: 39.957
2. Sebastian Vettel Germany Red Bull-Renault 1: 40.075
3. Nico Rosberg Germany Mercedes-Mercedes 1: 40.419
4. Lewis Hamilton Britain Mercedes-Mercedes 1: 40.501
5. Kimi Raikkonen Finland Lotus-Renault 1: 40.542
6. Nico Hulkenberg Germany Sauber-Ferrari 1: 40.576
7. Romain Grosjean France Lotus-Renault 1: 40.997
8. Felipe Massa Brazil Ferrari-Ferrari 1: 41.015
9. Sergio Perez Mexico McLaren-Mercedes 1: 41.068
10. Daniel Ricciardo Australia Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1: 41.111