JK Rowling, author of the biggest-selling book series in history, never tires of being a winner on the internet for calling out trolls and posting her insights on feminism and LGBT rights.
From defending tennis champion Serena Williams to taking down Westboro Baptist Church, we have a look at some of Rowling's best moments in celebration of her 50th birthday.
1. When she approved of Ireland's historic legalisation of same-sex marriage:
2. When a fan tweeted at the author, "Thank you so much for writing Harry Potter. I wonder why you said that Dumbledore is a gay because I can't see him in that way," and she replied with this:
3. When Rowling confirmed Hogwarts was LGBT friendly:
4. When she challenged Westboro Baptist Church:
5. And again:
6. When a troll said Serena Williams had won Wimbledon for the sixth time because she was "built like a man" and Rowling responded:
7. When Rowling tweeted her thoughts on feminism:
8. When Rupert Murdoch posted this about the Charlie Hebdo attacks...
...and Rowling responded with this:
9. When she responded to a misogynist with this:
10. When Rowling was attacked for earning millions and replied: