Online retailer Amazon.co.uk has revealed the biggest winners from E3 2015 in the form of pre-order data. Forza Motorsport 6 was the existing game that received the biggest boost in pre-orders, while Rare Replay was the most pre-ordered game announced during the show.
Forza was boosted by 1005% after its showing at Microsoft's E3 press conference, ahead of EA's Star Wars Battlefront, boosted by 857%, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, which was boosted by 690%.
On the list of newly announced games, Rare's £20 Xbox One collection of 30 classic games was understandably the most popular, ahead of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Doom, Dishonored 2 and the Final Fantasy 7 remake announced at Sony's press event.
The figures certainly favour Microsoft titles, with only two first party PS4 exclusives (Uncharted 4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn) making the list. The Final Fantasy 7 remake will be a timed exclusive on the console.
Below are the full lists:
Biggest pre-order uplifts following E3 2015
- Forza Motorsport 6 - 1005%
- Star Wars Battlefront - 857%
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - 690%
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 488%
- Fallout 4 - 467%
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 382%
- Halo 5: Guardians - 344%
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 243%
- Madden NFL 16 - 136%
- FIFA 16 - 76%
Most pre-ordered games / accessories announced at E3 2015
- Rare Replay
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
- Dishonored 2
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Gears of War 4
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Dishonored Definitive Edition
- Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller