We have noticed you are using an ad blocker
To continue providing news and award winning journalism, we rely on advertising revenue.
To continue reading, please turn off your ad blocker or whitelist us.
Happy New Year 2016! A year has gone by and excitement is all around to welcome another year with hope and cheer.
Keeping the excitement that a new year brings in mind, IBTimes UK has compiled a list of top motivational quotes and messages that you can send to your family and friends to say "Happy New Year 2016."
1. "We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives...not looking for flaws, but for potential." ― Ellen Goodman
2. "The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals." ― Melody Beattie
3. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ― Oprah Winfrey
4. "Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source — a Sower of Dreams — just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true." ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
5. "Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past." ― Craig D Lounsbrough
6. "Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word." ― Goran Persson
7. "Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come." ― Melody Beattie
8. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." ― Brad Paisley
9. "The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!" ― Edward Payson Powell
10. "Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day." ― Michael Josephson
Top five messages to wish your loved ones a Happy New Year
1. "Let's welcome the year which is fresh, let's welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Let's cherish each moment it beholds, let's celebrate this blissful New Year."
2. "In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life,
And get success at every step of life, enjoy a rocking year."
3. "May happy times and warm memories brighten your New Year,
Have a great year, Happy New Year!"
4. "This New Year may all your troubles vanish like magic,
May you reach out to great glories and achieve all that you desire."
5. "May God gift you a style to convert your dream into reality in this New Year,
Wish you a Happy New Year."
IBTimes UK wishes everyone a happy and prosperous New Year.