Prince George, the newest and cutest royal will celebrate his first birthday on July 22. Proud parents Kate Middleton and Prince William are reportedly planning to have a low-key private party for the chubby cherub.
To commemorate the first birthday of the third in line to the throne, the royal family has released an official photograph showing the little prince walking without support.
The royal family's official Twitter account shared the adorable picture of the cute prince wearing a full blue outfit on July 19.
— Clarence House (@ClarenceHouse) July 19, 2014
While the Duchess of Cambridge can't stop gushing about the future king, his royal relatives too are eagerly waiting for their dearest Georgie's first birthday celebrations.
US magazine reports that Kate Middleton will be throwing a party on the little royal's actual birthday and the royal and Middleton families are expected to attend the most awaited party of the year.
While the young cherub has been receiving good wishes ahead of his birthday from around the world, his family and relatives praised the young prince as 'funny' and 'wonderful'.
IBTimes UK has complied lovable quotes from the chubby prince's family and relatives ahead of his birthday.
1. "To make sure he has a good upbringing, and keep him out of harm's way and to make sure he has fun. The rest I'll leave to the parents." -- Prince Harry
2. "He's growing up, he is walking and he has big, chubby cheeks. He looks like a young Winston Churchill'." -- Prince Harry
3. "He'll be known as Georgie in no time" -- Prince Charles
4. "He's amazing. He's very a dear boy. He's brought a lot of pleasure and fun for all of us, the whole family. He's very characterful. He's sort of brought us all together and we love spending weekends with him. He's very funny." -- Pippa Middleton
5. "It is an incredibly special moment for William and Catherine and we are so thrilled for them on the birth of their baby boy." -- Prince Charles
6. "Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone's life, as countless kind people have told me in recent months, so I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing the baby in the near future." -- Prince Charles
7. "He's absolutely beautiful. We're so thrilled."-- Carole Middleton