- Butchered human bones point to cannibalism in Mesolithic Spain 10,000 years ago
- Overwatch hero Orisa skins: All legendary and rare skins available in loot boxes
- CAR children deprived from having an education as armed groups and Minusca occupy schools
- Power Rangers director explains how inclusion of an LGBT character is 'pivotal' to entire film
- 'Posh boys' turn varsity rugby match between Brighton and Sussex into bloody brawl
Articles by Gaurav Sharma
Gaurav Sharma is Business Editor at IBTimes UK. Previously he reported from Asia, Europe, Middle East and the Americas for over 15 years, with a core specialisation in macroeconomics and commodities.
Over the last decade, Gaurav has also interviewed several leading figures from the world of international finance, business, law and politics. At various points in his career, he has been a Bank of England and Office for National Statistics correspondent, and has covered every major OPEC summit since 2007.
His work has appeared in publications as diverse as Forbes, Yahoo! Business, Reuters Insight, Infrastructure Journal, Accountancy Age, CFO World, CIO UK and Sharecast, alongside professional stints at CNBC Europe, Euromoney, Emap, IDG, Incisive Media and UNI.
Gaurav is also a regular and lively commentator on oil markets at industry forums, academic events, trading portals, OPEC conference streams, via his blog 'Oilholics Synonymous' and for broadcasting outlets including CNBC, BBC Radio and TipTV.
Follow : @The