- MotoGP Grand Prix of the Americas 2017: Where to watch race live and qualifying review
- Earth Day 2017: Nasa's best photos showing the beauty of our planet from space
- Royal week of mental health: Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry raise awareness
- London Marathon: Katie Hopkins, Chris Evans, Scouting For Girls and other celebrity runners
- Google Home review: Can Google's smart speaker topple Amazon Echo and Alexa?
Articles by Gaurav Sharma
Gaurav Sharma is Business Editor at IBTimes UK. Previously he reported from Asia, Europe, Middle East and the Americas for over 15 years, with a core specialisation in macroeconomics and commodities.
Over the last decade, Gaurav has also interviewed several leading figures from the world of international finance, business, law and politics. At various points in his career, he has been a Bank of England and Office for National Statistics correspondent, and has covered every major OPEC summit since 2007.
His work has appeared in publications as diverse as Forbes, Yahoo! Business, Reuters Insight, Infrastructure Journal, Accountancy Age, CFO World, CIO UK and Sharecast, alongside professional stints at CNBC Europe, Euromoney, Emap, IDG, Incisive Media and UNI.
Gaurav is also a regular and lively commentator on oil markets at industry forums, academic events, trading portals, OPEC conference streams, via his blog 'Oilholics Synonymous' and for broadcasting outlets including CNBC, BBC Radio and TipTV.
Follow : @The