- Tommy Robinson: Ex-EDL leader accused by police of inciting racial hatred over 'F**k Isis' England flag
- Michael Gove vs Boris Johnson: British politics is resembling Game of Thrones more than ever
- Strategic error and deceit from Boris Johnson and Michael Gove led to this Brexit mess - UK must reconsider
- Battle of the Somme: Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry to pay tribute in France
- Switzerland: Muslim students told take swimming lessons or be denied citizenship
Ian is a financial technology reporter at International Business Times with particular interests in crypto-economics and machine learning. Ian attended the University of Edinburgh where he graduated with English and philosophy joint honours.
Machine learning in markets: When intelligent algorithms start spoofing each other, regulation becomes a science
2 days ago
2 days ago
8 days ago
Seven banks kick-off Ripple's blockchain network including Santander, UBS and UniCredit - '90 more in the pipeline'
9 days ago
12 days ago
16 days ago
1 hour ago