- Rochdale child sex leader stamped on fellow prisoner's face after Brussels terror attack row
- 'We're locked up like animals' inmates shout at jurors in Pentonville Prison visit
- German super spy called '007' tells tax trial he spent €2.5m saving Pope Benedict from mafia
- Police release photo of baby boy found abandoned in east London park
- North Korea warns 'vicious' UN sanctions will only accelerate nuclear programme
Articles by Orlando Crowcroft
Orlando Crowcroft is World Editor at International Business Times UK. He is a former foreign correspondent who spent five years living in Shanghai, Dubai and Jerusalem and has reported from a dozen countries including Iraq, Egypt, Israel and Palestine. He joined IBTimes UK in March 2015 and is responsible for coordinating coverage of foreign affairs. His first book - Rock in a Hard Place: Music and Mayhem in the Middle East – is out in June 2017, published by Zed Books. Follow him on Twitter at @ocrowcroft.
- Britons' spending splurge resumes as retail sales grow at fastest rate since April
- Tata Steel, ThyssenKrupp sign deal to form Europe's second-largest steelmaker
- Average City bonuses jump to £15,000 while health and social sectors get 'close to zero'
- Decline in migration post-Brexit could lead to higher wages, claims Mark Carney