Lovers of nature photography can have their say in the People's Choice category of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition. Fifty images, pre-selected by the jury from more than 41,000 entries, are being put up for a global online vote.
The winner of the People's Choice Award will be announced at the Wildlife Photographer of the Year awards evening. The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition goes on display at the Natural History Museum in London on 24 October before embarking on an international tour.
IBTimesUK presents 15 of the photos up for the People's Choice Award. See the other 35 and vote for your favourite at www.wildlifephotographeroftheyear.com
- iPhone Photography Awards: Great Pictures Taken with Smartphone Camera
- Smithsonian Photo Contest 2014: Vote For Best Wildlife, Travel and People Pictures
- National Geographic Travel Photography Contest 2014: Early Entries
- Velux Lovers of Light Photography Competition: The Top 10
- Alex MacLean's Aerial Photographs Reveal Man's Impact on the Environment
- Seeing Stars: The 2014 Astronomy Photographer of the Year Competition