In this week's A-List Insider:
Bobbi Kristina is awake and off life support, Ariana Grande and Big Sean call it quits and Jeremy Clarkson plans a new motoring show to rival Top Gear.
Bobbi Kristina taken off life support
After almost three months in a medically induced coma, Bobbi Kristina, the daughter the late Whitney Houston, is now awake and off life support.
Bobby Brown made an announcement during a concert at the Verizon Theatre in Texas, that his daughter has been taken of life support and was "watching" him.
"I can say today. Bobbi is awake," He told the crowd.
But despite hopes that she had fully woken from her coma, Whitney Houston's mother Cissy has revealed that Bobbi Kristina has "irreversible brain damage".
"I have just returned from visiting my granddaughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital and, while she is no longer in a medically induced coma, she has a tracheotomy and, according to the doctors, she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive."
Bobbi Kristina had been on life support since she was found face down in a bath at her Georgia home on 31 January 2015.
Ariana Grande and Big Sean call it quits
Meanwhile it looks like another power couple is no more because Ariana Grande and Big Sean have split up.
The singer and rapper called time on their romance after eight months claiming that their "conflicting tour schedules" had pushed them apart.
"They both deeply care for each other and remain close friends. We kindly ask that the media respect their wish for privacy regarding this personal matter at this time," a representative said in a joint statement
So we are just going to ignore the fact that Justin Bieber was hugging the songstress on stage while they performed on her Honeymoon Tour.
Jeremy Clarkson plans Top Gear rival
And finally, Jeremy Clarkson is planning a Top Gear mark two.
It seems that he is licking his wounds after his controversial axing from the BBC and he is determined to get his own back by creating a rival show.
You may recall that the former host of the popular show was given his marching orders after allegedly punching one of the show's producers during an argument about catering arrangements during location filming in Newcastle.
"I have lost my baby but I shall create another," he wrote in his column for the Sunday Times. "I don't know who the other parent will be or what the baby will look like, but I cannot sit around any more organising my photograph album.
"Let's stop being silly and pick up the pieces and start again... I just know I'm going to do another car show."
The important question is, will you be watching?