- Man sues Sunwing Airlines because it served sparkling wine instead of champagne
- Trump dubs sex assault allegations 'fake news' after campaign subpoenaed as part of defamation suit
- We Heart It hacked: Personal data of more than 8 million accounts compromised in data breach
- 16-week-old baby in Australia critical after grandmother allegedly slashes him in the face with knife
- Marilyn Manson reignites feud with Justin Bieber, calls him a 'girl' with the 'mind of a squirrel'
Articles by Roger Baird
Roger Baird is a senior business correspondent for the International Business Times UK. He previously worked as a City reporter for the Press Association for two years. Prior to that he spent a further two years as a business freelance journalist on the Financial Times and the Daily Mail. Prior to that he spent five years at City A.M., where his final role was as the paper's deputy night news editor.
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war