- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry make first public appearance together at Invictus Games
- A quarter of cancer patients use cannabis to feel better, where it's legal
- Why EU-domiciled banks should consider moving operations to the UK
- Donald Trump has accused Iran of plotting with North Korea
- Several people injured in Blackpool gas explosion
Articles by Dan Cancian
Dan Cancian is a business reporter at the International Business Times in London, covering international economics, trade, finance and other business news, with a particular focus on the airline and bookmaker industry.
He has previously worked for financial newswire Sharecast and on The Guardian and The Independent sport desks.
Dan graduated from London Metropolitan University with a degree in journalism. A keen football fan, Dan is a regular contributor to Red News, Manchester United's oldest fanzine, as well as a number of football websites. He can be found tweeting, mostly about sports and business @dan_cancian
- Unilever clinches £2bn deal for Korean beauty brand as shift away from food brands gathers pace
- Most UK workers think yearly appraisals are 'pointless'
- US economists see 'no gain' from Donald Trump's NAFTA renegotiation
- Verizon leak: 'Confidential data' exposed after employee left database unprotected online