Samantha Bricks, the author of an article in the Daily Mail, seems to have secured her place in the spotlight... and it should last for some time more!
The writer became an Internet sensation with just a single article - in which she claimed women hated her for being so beautiful. The result was an absolute storm on Facebook and Twitter, with more than 5,000 comments, in response to her article, being posted inside of a few hours.
The article also contained an "admission" that men flocked behind her, lost in admiration.
Check out a few of Samantha Brick's more outrageous quotes, compiled by The Telegraph:
1. Throughout my adult life, I've regularly had bottles of bubbly or wine sent to my restaurant table by men I don't know
2. Whenever I've asked what I've done to deserve such treatment, the donors of these gifts have always said the same thing: my pleasing appearance and pretty smile made their day.
3. Women hate me for no other reason than my lovely looks
4. Now I'm 41 and probably one of very few women entering her fifth decade welcoming the decline of my looks. I can't wait for the wrinkles and the grey hair that will help me blend into the background.
5. I'm the first to give out compliments when someone I know looks good or has made an effort. I don't understand why other women don't do the same.